( If you hadn’t realized it, the name of this blog, EPAnimation, stands for Elevator Pitch Animation. )
An elevator pitch is a sales pitch summarized to key points that equate to approximately the length of the average elevator ride. The best elevator pitches are unique, emotional, honest and have a call to action. Technically, a pitch does not have to be selling a product or service, but most sell an idea.
Using one in your daily life gives one the confidence to feel prepared, practiced and proud of oneself. Consider using an elevator pitch in your ad campaign media, on business cards, promotions and wherever the opportunities exist to network.
There isn’t really a traditional way to go about coming up with your own. Fortunately, you can test out your pitch on people you know, strangers or online.
Some elevator pitches are simple introductions with a summarization of character and skills. Others are more logical, brand-heavy or corporate sounding. Some are very creative and rhetorical. Consider looking into various examples to see just how wide the application of one can be applied.
Taking all of this into consideration, you should now understand what the intention was behind the name Elevator Pitch Animation.
Is it possible you could be doing something as simple as cleaning a room or as complex as 3d architecture models for an income? Those are just examples. Obviously, you could do anything you’re skilled at.
Employment from someone else is not as stable as people make it out to seem. People are fired, laid off or put into circumstances forcing them to quit all the time. In addition, some employers will cut hours down to a minimum.
Today, people have the opportunity to benefit from self-employment without ever needing to travel but whilst still being able to travel freely. Specifically, Elevator Pitch Animation often implies using animated video to distribute in order to convert leads into sales.
The animation itself is only a medium of which your call to action is located as well as the content of your message. It’s versatility makes it easy to get the best potential leads to you when coupled with effective sales copywriting.
In summary, there’s some kind of service or product you have in mind and if you were to put your name, a little contact information and whatever you’re selling into a video to distribute to a targeted audience, it would only be a matter of months before your new revenue grows beyond your current income.
A million people start goals every day but less than a percent achieve them simply because they stop trying. Like investing, marketing yourself is mostly a matter of trying and patience.
Copyright is the ability to license and distribute content legally. While it sounds very similar at face value to copywriting, it would be like comparing the words alumni and aluminum.
Copywriting is writing copy, in case that was not obvious. Sales copy is content written, said or scripted for the purpose of converting readers into leads which are potential customers.
Most copywriters are salespeople in one sense or another whether or not they deal directly with clientele. Some copy is not for selling a product or service but for selling an idea or propaganda. Political figures use copywriters for their campaigns and speeches.
Every advertisement ever written was written in the language of sales; copywriting. What might that look like? Consider, hypothetically, that someone was trying to sell you California’s Best Commercial Video Service. The diction, emotional pleads, visuals, sounds, incentives, implications and circumstances of the prospect, you in this case, are important factors to consider among many others. Simply communicating the benefits of a product or service is no longer cost effective without a strong unique selling point. If California’s Best Commercial Video Service targets specific office professions and what are commonly known as “Side Hustles”, the sales copy will reflect that, or should.
An ad off the top of my head might sound something like:
‘The Friendliest Customer service & Highest Customer Satisfaction comes from California’s Best Commercial Video Service for Good Reason.
If there were a “Get Rich Quick” formula, everyone would be using it, but there are “Get Rich Exponentially” formulas, tested and proven with quality results. Instead of calling them that, call them marketing solutions.
To find out more about these solutions and how they apply to you, contact California’s Best Commercial Video Service today.
At ElevatorPitchAnimation.com ‘
As you can tell, the goal is to get readers interested in an idea, product, service or brand. That is only the surface. The reasoning behind copy is driven by the intent to distribute to a specific audience, even if that audience is the entire human race.
Clearly, it would be easier to convince someone to purchase a soda than an automobile, but how many units of soda does that salesperson need to sell to make as much as the sale from one automobile? Long-term, everything seems to balance out if you have what it takes.
Many people are good copywriters and have no idea, but many copywriters are not cut out for sales copy.
89. Microsoft Office experience? Used to be an executive assistant; Excel all day.
88. Typing speed: 65 wpm
87. ActionScript 2.0 was my first programming language (2009).
85. Now, I’m currently learning PHP & Actionscript 3.0
84. Animation works with anything I decide to do.
83. Animation works with anything you decide to do.
82. All of my work experience is corporate.
81. Including advertising.
80. And social media marketing.
79. Cartoon campaigns do amazingly well with young people.
78. Original cartoons are more affordable through me than anywhere else.
77. Technically, I don’t charge anything. I only accept donations.
76. My services can be a combination of anything I offer.
75. Including webmaster services, animation, video editing, web design, graphic design, form design, campaign design, game art design, creative writing, business consulting and social media campaign management.
74. I’m 19 and have 7 years of experience with animation and graphic design.
73. Softwares of choice: After Effects, Flash Professional, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Debut Video Capture, Swivel, Dreamweaver, Sound Forge, Audacity and Paint.
72. I also do very well with traditional mediums.
71. Paper is my best friend.
70. I’m in it for the art.
69. I’ve met Dessert Dan from Storage Wars. He was in my house.
68. I love investing. I have many years of experience bartering.
67. I possess plenty of variety and some originality.
66. Decent writing isn’t easy to come by these days.
65. I can write and perform music.
64. At the age of four, my grandfather started teaching me piano.
63. In junior high, I adopted the upright bass and began performing classical music.
62. In high school, my interest spawned into the guitar and ukulele, but I still remain fluent in bass and piano.
61. Recently, I have been providing music lessons in exchange for a comfortable income.
60. I’ve worked with many musicians and artists.
59. Gene Autry is in my family lineage.
58. Both of my parents went to universities.
57. Which means I don’t get financial aid, or any benefits for that matter.
56. I’m willing to relocate to many areas in the US.
55. I have a viral cartoon on YouTube that I made in an hour in 2009.
54. I used to make video games solely for personal entertainment.
53. I’m good with people.
52. I’m not the ugliest person you could hire either.
51. I can write lyrics or poetry.
50. Comedic writing is hard to find, but I offer it.
49. I invented a tabletop game and several video games over the years.
48. Being good at chess makes life easier for some reason.
47. I’m hard-of-hearing and partially blind in my right eye.
46. In 8th grade, I received the award for best creative writing.
45. I used to wear a suit to school because someone told me to dress for success.
44. I often entertain locals with my ukulele or guitar.
43. I offer original lounge music concerts as a service too.
42. I’ve lived in California my whole life and spent a lot of time in Hollywood.
41. I can repair most PC issues.
40. I can repair most Android or iPhone issues.
39. I can make a box from paper.
38. I can make a killer dinner.
37. My original recipes are pretty good.
36. I can configure most electronics.
35. I can use a computer without a mouse.
34. Cartoon characters I make are inspired by Jhonen Vasquez, Matt Groening and Seth MacFarlane.
33. I can make pixel art.
32. Including pixel art animation.
31. Paper animation is more tedious, but I do offer that too.
30. Stop-motion is offered as well.
29. I’m learning how to make 3D animation.
28. I’m a good voice actor for male and animal roles.
27. I’ve done a little stand-up comedy. Just a little.
26. I’m very flexible with my time.
25. I can drive well. Never had any accidents either.
24. Hablo Espanol poquito.
23. I have a plethora of experience selling musical equipment.
22. My photography skills are above average
21. As are my photo editing skills.
20. I’ve been lower class, middle class and upper class so I know how to appeal to different niches.
19. I like reading.
18. Speed art is one of my specialties. (Not speed as in crystal meth)
17. I can derive advertising revenue from videos, animation and web pages.
16. The reason I’m so affordable is because I work on a donation basis for tax purposes.
15. When the donations are good, the product is better.
14. Either way, the product will be professional quality.
13. Need posters or prints? I can cover that too.
12. Writing takes up at least a tenth of my entire life.
11. I spent my childhood familiarizing myself with technology and art.
10. The value I offer is worth at least 3x more than what you pay.
9. I like bonuses but I don’t work any less hard if they aren’t in the budget.
8. I work a lot harder on videos and artwork for other people than my personal work.
7. Everyone says I’m responsible, but I’m actually Joshua.
6. I get a lot of offers that aren’t exactly worth my time, and I’m more reasonable than anyone I’ve seen.
5. You can ask me anything and I’ll do my best to assist you promptly and unobtrusively.
4. I can be the most diligent employee you’ve ever met.
3. Many people try to get through a task as quickly as possible, but I make sure each task is done thoroughly.
2. I can do overtime.
1. I just came up with one hundred reasons for you to hire me.